Thursday, December 10, 2009

Super Easy to Make Cheese Dip

This is a super easy to make cheese dip that has become a classic favorite amongst my son's friends every time they have a party in our house. This cheese dip goes so well with your favorite chips, local or imported. This also goes so well with plain nachos or beef nachos. This can go with your favorite salad instead of using plain ole grated cheese.

I was on lazy mode during lunch, poured some of this on my romaine lettuce, added about 2 Tablespoons of my favorite corned tuna, sprinkled some home made roasted garlic chips. For my lazy Asian salad dressing, I just mixed a teaspoon of fish sauce with 2 Tbsps of cider vinegar, a tablespoon of olive oil, threw in a teaspoon of roasted sesame seeds, a teaspoon of honey, mix, mix, mix and poured this on top of my salad. Had a sumptuous but still quite healthy lunch. Here's the cheese dip recipe...

CHEESE DIP

Ingredients:

1 big bottle of Magnolia Cheese Spread
1 big can of Carnation evaporated milk

Procedure:

Mix together the two ingredients thoroughly. Place in a saucepan, bring to a boil by stirring constantly, let simmer for about 5 minutes. Let cool.

If you have no access to the brand of cheese spread and milk in your area, use any 480g cheese spread (16.93 oz) and 1 3/4 cup of fresh or evaporated milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment