Saturday, December 19, 2009

Making a Festive English Trifle






Trifle making is getting to be a passion. For my friend Heidi's advance birthday celebration, marking her next 50 years towards a hundred...here is what I came up with. I've already given the recipe of a Festive English Trifle in an earlier post.

This time I played with other colors and used other ingredients. I added Kiwi fruits (the green one not the yellow one which is soggy and too tart), mandarin oranges and peaches. Since I couldn't find any strawberries in the supermarket, I opted to use Oreo cookies with strawberry and Regent strawberry rolls. Let the pictures guide you through the fun of making this no-bake dessert. This is a work of art and truly a labor of love....


2 comments:

  1. very beautiful indeed! at may bonus - napakasarap!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kala ko sasabihin mo, Napakasarap, at may bonus, 'twas quite a sight to behold, kinailangan pang bitbitin ko sa kotse, alagain ang dessert na ito...hahaha

    ReplyDelete