Thursday, December 3, 2009

Choco Peanut No Bake Dessert

Here is one no-bake easy to make dessert that I created for a welcome lunch for the new incoming chairman of the board. Everyone found the new boss rather stiff and formal hence there were a lot of murmurings and apprehensive expectations. I was tasked to prepare lunch using two of their major brands. Dessert was supposed to be a symphony of various fruits in season.

I, however wanted to go the extra mile. I wanted to present another product that was not on the priority list, the company's peanut butter. Since I had very little time, I opted for something no-bake and something that is no fuss and of course something I can whip up from available ingredients in my cabinet. I saw boxes of choco mucho, the original choco flavor and at the time the newly launched white chocolate flavor. In this recipe I'm sharing with you, I changed the white chocolate flavor to the choco peanut flavor already. I whipped, churned everything in my food processor and came up with a two layer dessert.

The chairman, truly a man of few words was astounded by the dessert. He even asked what was in it. He then told everyone that the tempting dessert was a must to taste and savour.

CHOCO PEANUT NO BAKE DESSERT

Ingredients :

Choco layer

10 pcs chocolate choco mucho candy wafers
½ cup ricoa chocolate syrup
¼ cup fresh milk

Peanut butter layer

10 pcs choco-peanut or white choco mucho candy wafers
½ cup LC chunky Peanut Butter
¼ cup fresh milk

Topping
½ cup choco chips

Procedure:

Combine together all ingredients for the choco layer and place in a food processor. Mix together in food processor. Place and flatten on a 2 quart
Pyrex dish. Do the same for the peanut butter layer and top on the choco layer. Top with choco chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment